Ministry Marriage Enrichment Series
Join Valerie Ling over 2 webinars using the gold standard Gottman approach to:
1. Look at implementable strategies that have sound research to help your marriage be strong, healthy and thriving
2. Know and identify the 4 ways conflict in marriages escalate
3. Learn strategies to remain connected even while in conflict
4. Implement ways to learn your spouse's key connection and emotional needs
5. Know the research behind marriages that end
What you will get:
1. A booklet with the key points and exercises for you and your partner to work through with implementable steps
2. Time together to discuss - no breakout rooms, only discussion between you
3. A time to connect with one another and prioritise your marriage
These webinars were recorded during a live event.
About the Gottman approach:
John and Julie Gottman are a husband and wife team with over 40 years of research and 3,000 couples to back what is widely accepted as the gold standard
for marriage therapy. There methods and strategies are specific, effective and highly regard in the psychology world.