It's the end of the year and you are maxed out. You say to yourself you will just get to the end and then you can collapse. You say you will plan better for the new year. Just let me get some rest and recovery and I will definitely have a better perspective.
You're not quite sure how you landed up this maxed out in the first place.
There isn't the space or time to try to figure it out. You wonder if anybody else feels this way. You're a little embarrassed about how it got this way.
Let me help you...I work with my clients in the area of burnout prevention and treatment. These days I like to call it Revitalisation work.
You see, burnout comes from the idea that the very thing that sets you aflame consumes you - so you literally burnout. Revitalisation means we re-ignite that flame, without letting it consume you.
In 6 steps you will have the first steps to breakthrough your year resourced. We will work through:
1. Your GRIT Position: This is so vital. Clarify what your main purpose and grit space is, figure out what your current GRIT quotient is and implement the boost
2. Mapping out your Personal Resources: The key areas to tank up if you want to stay vital. What does research and clinical experience say. And it's not about bubble baths....Know how your personality and your environment interact. Know what you need to stay tanked up.
3. Work Resources: I read a lot. In my own life and world I now apply the key productivity and work resources that helps keep me sane, and I pass them on to you
4. Organisational Resources: Revitalisation work cannot be complete without looking at the systems and processes within your workplace. Think tank your way to a more healthy and energised organisational fit.
When you sign up you will receive:
1. Five videos you can watch at your own leisure
2. Complete with the relevant course material needed to complete each module
The videos and material are grouped together into 5 modules, which you can work at in your own pace.
Ordinarily, this would cost $3000 if you were to work with me individually, however, this self-paced, self-growth method will cost you a total investment of $297 (inclusive GST) .